Broken Antler Fen i'll check in tomorrow if i don't wake up dead.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master of bordermarking? Penn quirked a brow, unimpressed to say the least. His gaze shifted over to Maia as she attempted to improve it slightly, but at the end of the day, they were still trying to resign him to a life of walking around in circles, peeing. He had never been interested in taking up Guardian as a trade, or any trade along those lines. Sure, he liked getting into fights, but he was at least smart enough to understand that the pack didn't really appreciate that he was the one to start them, and usually for unnecessary reasons. They certainly weren't going to grant him a special title just for being an asshole.

It would be cool, though.

He went ahead and shrugged as his response to their suggestions. "Eh, if it's bordermarking that needs done, then I can probably help out. A little," Penn answered, even though he was reluctant to agree to it. At the end of the day, he'd probably be useless at it anyway. His attention span wasn't conducive for such monotony, but he'd give it a shot. "How come it's just the males I need to discuss commander with? Neither of you delicate flowers interested in fighting for that title?" he asked, honestly a bit curious.
Messages In This Thread
i'll check in tomorrow if i don't wake up dead. - by Penn - December 05, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: i'll check in tomorrow if i don't wake up dead. - by Penn - January 11, 2021, 10:17 AM