The Sentinels to hate my enemies
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
tahoe's questioning of what was stopping wintersbane from reclaiming the helm of the fledgling pack forces wintersbane to think a little too hard upon his answer. it would be easy to lie, to claim that he had no desire to reclaim the helm. more like, he doubted umbra would give it up now that she had it; she had, after all, demanded a leadership position and while he had his doubts about how well she'd do given her penchant for chasing off potential joiners he does not give voice to these thoughts.

they couldn't show that they were a house divided to anyone — especially not those that pledged to follow them.

there's little interest in it for me. still, the honeyed lie slips from his lips like waxing poetry all the same. i am content. perhaps it wasn't an entire lie. considering ironclan had came about after being usurped after he'd usurped left him with an exhaustion that he still has not entirely recouped from. he did not feel like usurping again and it was better just to be content with saltlord and try his best to recruit.
Messages In This Thread
to hate my enemies - by RIP Wintersbane - December 09, 2020, 01:33 PM
RE: to hate my enemies - by Tahoe - December 16, 2020, 06:42 PM
RE: to hate my enemies - by RIP Wintersbane - December 19, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: to hate my enemies - by Tahoe - January 01, 2021, 03:28 PM
RE: to hate my enemies - by RIP Wintersbane - January 03, 2021, 06:04 AM
RE: to hate my enemies - by Tahoe - January 15, 2021, 01:46 AM
RE: to hate my enemies - by RIP Wintersbane - January 16, 2021, 07:00 AM
RE: to hate my enemies - by Tahoe - January 29, 2021, 10:28 PM
RE: to hate my enemies - by RIP Wintersbane - February 13, 2021, 05:39 AM