Redhawk Caldera For the excitement to arrive
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
238 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Yeah, well, said Alyx, fighting to keep a sullen note from her tone, they all liked you before, right? I don't think my mom likes me very much already. They'd had a good relationship, once. Before she asked about Rusalka. She knew she was partly to blame for that, having called her mother a bitch for no good reason, but it wasn't like Niamh was doing anything to fix it, either. Phox and Towhee had made an effort and forgiven her without saying anything, and she had forgiven them in kind, but Alyx felt like it was different with Niamh. And now she wasn't sure she could forgive her mom, either. Being called a baby for just wanting her mom to care hit her in a real low place.

She let Fennec's offer hang in silence until her sister finished speaking entirely, unsure how to feel about the offer. She was super grateful, but also worried that taking Fennec with her would put a nail in the coffin when it came to her parents' opinions about her. Towhee and Phox were less of a concern, but Niamh... Then again, with Fennec backing her up, Niamh wouldn't be able to do much about it. You'd do that for me?

And did she really care if her mother who already thought she was a little baby disliked her more for leaving? Alyx would never have to see her again if she wanted, although it was inevitable if she came back to visit Phox and Towhee. Which she would. She didn't presently feel like Niamh deserved much consideration from her, given how little she felt her mother cared, but Towma and Phox deserved better from her. Last time I told them I wanted to go, dad threw me to the ground, said Alyx, remembering it with a grimace. I called mom a bitch, and I know that's why, but even before that, none of them really listened to my reasons. Wouldn't it just be worse if I tell them I'm going without asking?
Messages In This Thread
For the excitement to arrive - by Fennec - December 23, 2020, 12:46 PM
RE: For the excitement to arrive - by Alyx - December 26, 2020, 06:25 PM
RE: For the excitement to arrive - by Fennec - December 26, 2020, 11:53 PM
RE: For the excitement to arrive - by Alyx - December 27, 2020, 12:23 AM
RE: For the excitement to arrive - by Fennec - December 27, 2020, 01:58 AM
RE: For the excitement to arrive - by Alyx - December 27, 2020, 10:42 PM
RE: For the excitement to arrive - by Fennec - December 27, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: For the excitement to arrive - by Alyx - December 28, 2020, 12:00 AM
RE: For the excitement to arrive - by Fennec - December 28, 2020, 07:12 AM
RE: For the excitement to arrive - by Alyx - December 28, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: For the excitement to arrive - by Fennec - December 28, 2020, 04:47 PM