Firefly Glen I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad
11 Posts
Ooc —

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: violence

Coasting overhead as the cold wind blew, he travelled with the great queen of the mountain, waiting for her to find the source of the call. Upon their arrival he saw carnage, the distinct colour of bright red upon the snow. Broken bodies were left behind as a massive, monstrous creature barrelled its way through the wolfkin.

As the queen of the mountain attacked the great beast along with her companions, the eagle called to them from above. Abruptly, he swooped down to the bodies and found the dark warrior among them. The body of the warrior was still warm as he landed upon her, talons stretching through her chocolate fur.

The eagle found his prize, pushing his beak into her left eye socket and pulling out the soft tissue within. He swallowed it, and looked on, aloof, at the warring beasts around him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad - by Eagle Bird - January 05, 2021, 03:15 PM