Noctisardor Bypass Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine?
179 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Oh shit.  This wasn't just a dude who came walking up... this was a small dude.  Like, a kid.  Hey, kid.  I'm lookin for the leader here?  Zane smiled what he imagined to be his most endearing look... and what ended up likely looking nothing short of condescending.  I was trying to find a place to hole up for the winter and this one looked mighty cosey, specially considering the whole lot of nothin around everywhere else.

Probably not his best move, essentially indicating that he had no other options and had settled here by default.  But hey, what's a guy gonna do?  Lie?

That took brains.  And Zane here defaulted lazy honesty.
Messages In This Thread
Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 03, 2021, 11:26 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 05, 2021, 01:22 AM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 05, 2021, 08:02 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 05, 2021, 11:49 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 06, 2021, 10:25 AM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 19, 2021, 02:24 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - February 11, 2021, 12:32 AM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Warlock - February 18, 2021, 12:04 AM