Noctisardor Bypass Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine?
179 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Ah, of course.  The sell.  Zane nodded, though a little less than fully ecstatic about this.  Solid.  Alright, my dude, some notes.  Hunters don't get much better than me, and I have a hell of a bite.  You see these?  He indicated the wounds that he'd gotten.  Got these defending a defenseless chick from a dude who woulda totally fucked with her shit, yeah?  Nasty piece of work, but I sent him packing.  Too bad she wasn't lookin for Mr. Right, but hey, I didn't need payment.  Zane smiled, the picture of a gentleman in his own mind.

Most of that was complete bullshit, but he delivered it with the gusto of a guy who wished with all of his heart it was true.  This was the reality he was totally content to run with at the moment.  So if you got a pack, I tell you, you cannot miss the chance to have me in it.  Fuck, that was too far, wasn't it?  Look, whatever.  He was cold, he was hungry, and he needed a place to crash.  He'd do whatever the hell they needed him to do so long as they let him sleep not in the middle of a god damn ice field.
Messages In This Thread
Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 03, 2021, 11:26 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 05, 2021, 01:22 AM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 05, 2021, 08:02 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 05, 2021, 11:49 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 06, 2021, 10:25 AM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 19, 2021, 02:24 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - February 11, 2021, 12:32 AM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Warlock - February 18, 2021, 12:04 AM