Noctisardor Bypass Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine?
179 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Oh, shit, right.  Zane.  He left off the surname, as usual.  Always felt a little stuffy using it, and besides, who'd know his dad around these parts?  It had been ages since his parents were here.

Oh, sure, yeah.  Loyalty, improvement, all that.  You got it.  Look, you got dens, yeah?  Because it's lookin nasty as my grandpa's...  yeah, out here, and I'm not big on freezing to death.  He checked his phrasing because 'alpha's kid' flashed red in his brain mid-sentence, but otherwise he was golden.  That was his only condition, and if they felt like he could rock it here (course he could!) then so long as that was set he was in.
Messages In This Thread
Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 03, 2021, 11:26 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 05, 2021, 01:22 AM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 05, 2021, 08:02 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 05, 2021, 11:49 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 06, 2021, 10:25 AM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 19, 2021, 02:24 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - February 11, 2021, 12:32 AM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Warlock - February 18, 2021, 12:04 AM