Firefly Glen I'm not bullying, I'm just giving them a mean, negative compliment :)
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Antares knew that wasn't the answer he wanted, and needing to be the bearer of bad news wasn't what he needed either. But here he was. Awful. Sorry, he said, sort of flat, though for his standards it was just alright as he watched the Neverwinter wolf begin to gather the fallen. His ears had splayed, and he took a deep breath. In light of everything lately, he felt he owed anyone a vague warning at least--especially when he was just out here trying to take a corpse home.  There's been a bear. Maybe bears, in the area. I don't know. Just watch out in case.. And hadn't Redhawk been howling about cougars or something before? Fuck he'd nearly buried all of that beneath the snow, the bear, the blood..

All the more reason that he really needed to regroup with them, on behalf of the Glen (at least what was left of it) and go make sure Bronco was still alive in the meantime. It was well past the point of news he could just casually send.
Messages In This Thread