Whitefish River I'm leaving now, as I should be
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
238 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Huh, said Alyx, as if the very concept of best friends breaking up was inconceivable to her. Of course it was! It wasn't like she really had a true best friend. She considered Val to be that, romantic idealist that she was, but truth be told, she didn't know him very well. It was almost inevitable that he would someday break the vision she had of him in her head, and then where would they be?

Hopefully not where Fennec and Penn stood with one another.

He doesn't sound like a very good friend if he disappears when he's bored, Alyx commented, I can see why you don't hang out anymore. She wondered if Fennec was sad about it, but thought it might be best not to ask.

Bobbing her head, Alyx said, there's Val, he's like my coolest best friend, but there were others. Solar or something like that, I can't really remember, and really, the girl had been a bit on the grumpy side anyway, and there was another girl there who looks a bit like me, but she didn't tell me her name. Alyx likely would have butchered it, anyway, just like Solaire's, because she'd really only had eyes for Valravn at the time. I can't wait to see them again, she giddily added.
Messages In This Thread
I'm leaving now, as I should be - by Alyx - February 20, 2021, 10:16 PM
RE: I'm leaving now, as I should be - by Fennec - February 23, 2021, 05:01 PM
RE: I'm leaving now, as I should be - by Alyx - February 25, 2021, 11:04 AM
RE: I'm leaving now, as I should be - by Fennec - February 27, 2021, 03:13 PM
RE: I'm leaving now, as I should be - by Alyx - March 16, 2021, 05:25 PM
RE: I'm leaving now, as I should be - by Fennec - March 18, 2021, 09:45 AM
RE: I'm leaving now, as I should be - by Alyx - April 01, 2021, 05:08 PM
RE: I'm leaving now, as I should be - by Fennec - April 08, 2021, 08:25 PM
RE: I'm leaving now, as I should be - by Alyx - April 22, 2021, 12:06 AM
RE: I'm leaving now, as I should be - by Fennec - May 08, 2021, 02:36 PM
RE: I'm leaving now, as I should be - by Alyx - May 30, 2021, 03:58 AM