Duskfire Glacier everything after, nothing
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
iana? imaq inquires in what wintersbane perceives to be hesitancy. he feels a rush of awkwardness them; left to fester like an untreated wound in the realization that his vague 'start a family' leaves much to be desired and a lot of questions. what kind of plan was that when he had none to call wife? even if he isn't so sure he's capable of giving himself the title of 'husband' again. how many times must his heart be broken before he was finally incapable of loving at all?

no, no. he says with a shake of his head. i just meant... in general. which makes him likely sound worse than he was; but he is no stranger to siring children with strangers. still, he has yet to be a father beyond the bit of time he'd spent with quellcrist. i do not have anyone in mind, why was he fumbling over his words? i'm a widower. he tells her like it is his first breath of air after breaking the surface of water. had he told her already? he couldn't remember. yet still, he continues.

twice, now. once, when i was a young man and then again, more recently. he seemed to have horrible luck with being married.
Messages In This Thread
everything after, nothing - by RIP Wintersbane - February 27, 2021, 02:05 PM
RE: everything after, nothing - by Imaq - February 27, 2021, 05:23 PM
RE: everything after, nothing - by RIP Wintersbane - February 28, 2021, 09:35 AM
RE: everything after, nothing - by Imaq - February 28, 2021, 12:01 PM
RE: everything after, nothing - by RIP Wintersbane - March 24, 2021, 11:21 AM
RE: everything after, nothing - by Imaq - March 31, 2021, 02:24 PM
RE: everything after, nothing - by RIP Wintersbane - April 03, 2021, 05:56 AM
RE: everything after, nothing - by Imaq - April 10, 2021, 11:02 AM
RE: everything after, nothing - by RIP Wintersbane - April 11, 2021, 06:11 AM
RE: everything after, nothing - by Imaq - April 19, 2021, 05:16 PM
RE: everything after, nothing - by RIP Wintersbane - April 26, 2021, 08:59 AM
RE: everything after, nothing - by Imaq - May 02, 2021, 06:21 PM