Haunted Wood Lost in Thought, but Sound in Heart
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,531 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
He was nice enough, and he kept his distance.  The other guy had as well, so she wasn't entirely put at ease... but there'd also been this off feeling then that wasn't there now.  Remembering that helped and she took a breath, then smiled a little more openly.  

Sorry.  These woods give me the creeps.  She didn't want to go into the stranger, so she let it go there.  A roamer though?  That's really awesome.  I used to be one of those, kinda?  But I don't as much now.  Oh wow, yeah.  It had been a long time since she took a trip of any length, she'd been so busy with Brecheliant and Eljay and Wraen.  She didn't even really miss it outside of the stories.  I used to collect stories from places.  Is that a thing?  I mean, I guess, why do you do it?

Oh wow that question didn't come out right, and she felt it hang awkwardly a minute, but she didn't try to fix it.  She was interested for sure!  It was just kind of a weird thing to ask since the reasons could be awful.  'Oh yeah, my entire pack was killed' kind of put a damper on any conversation, oops.
Messages In This Thread
Lost in Thought, but Sound in Heart - by Kane Ardelean - March 05, 2021, 12:52 PM
RE: Lost in Thought, but Sound in Heart - by Maia - March 05, 2021, 01:24 PM
RE: Lost in Thought, but Sound in Heart - by Maia - March 11, 2021, 03:49 PM
RE: Lost in Thought, but Sound in Heart - by Maia - March 29, 2021, 12:27 AM
RE: Lost in Thought, but Sound in Heart - by Maia - March 29, 2021, 12:10 PM
RE: Lost in Thought, but Sound in Heart - by Maia - April 26, 2021, 10:21 PM