Haunted Wood Lost in Thought, but Sound in Heart
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,531 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
no worries!! Things have been busy here too haha!

Oh, Moonspear? That wasn't the best news. But Maia had never heard Wraen speak badly about anyone aside from Hydra and Kukutux, so perhaps this wolf wasn't the same? Or at least, he didn't seem to recognize her or be rude as she imagined the others might be. Charon had been nice too.

I know that feeling! Well, I used to. Brecheliant is amazing though. Maia smiled thinking about it. It's definitely the closest to home I've felt, though it's nothing like Moonspear I bet. I've heard they were, uh.... a little intense? In a cool way. She amended a little sheepishly. She didn't want to offend him, but she also definitely didn't want him getting the wrong idea. Maybe he'd liked it there.

But, if you wanted, you could maybe meet some of the others and see if you liked it? She was quiet a second, then realized she hadn't really gotten to the point yet. To stay! I mean, if you want. Oh wow. Yeah she needed to work on this.
Messages In This Thread
Lost in Thought, but Sound in Heart - by Kane Ardelean - March 05, 2021, 12:52 PM
RE: Lost in Thought, but Sound in Heart - by Maia - March 05, 2021, 01:24 PM
RE: Lost in Thought, but Sound in Heart - by Maia - March 11, 2021, 03:49 PM
RE: Lost in Thought, but Sound in Heart - by Maia - March 29, 2021, 12:27 AM
RE: Lost in Thought, but Sound in Heart - by Maia - March 29, 2021, 12:10 PM
RE: Lost in Thought, but Sound in Heart - by Maia - April 26, 2021, 10:21 PM