Phantom Hollow It's not just where you lay your head
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Having someone that understood, that trusted him enough to accept what he said, was not something Reyes expected but he was glad for it. If even Niamh's own kids thought she was a headcase then maybe he wasn't wrong in defending himself. It gave him a little hope that maybe someone could act as an intermediary in this entire shitty situation.

At the very least Fennec could vouch for him. He had never hurt anyone else within the Caldera and he only turned on Niamh after repeated warnings; what were they going to expect? Their first meeting had him pinned and struggling beneath her, so it wasn't like they had a roadmap to success to share between them.

Do you want me to look at it? Look at what..? Oh, shoulder. Right.

That's not necessary. Thank you though. Reyes shook his head, still unaware of Fennec's limitations. I found someone in the woods who could patch me up, and I learned a bit from Erzulie growing up - eh, I mean I watched her fix some people. I'll be fine. But he was only half of the equation. You might want to hurry back to the Caldera though. When I left Niamh she was really kicking up a fuss and... I'm not really sure how badly hurt she is.

That might've been a bad thing to admit to, but it was the truth. She had put on quite a show and Reyes hadn't stuck around to see how it ended.
Messages In This Thread
It's not just where you lay your head - by Fennec - March 17, 2021, 09:19 AM
RE: It's not just where you lay your head - by Fennec - March 18, 2021, 12:32 AM
RE: It's not just where you lay your head - by Fennec - March 18, 2021, 01:48 AM
RE: It's not just where you lay your head - by Fennec - March 18, 2021, 09:21 AM
RE: It's not just where you lay your head - by Fennec - March 18, 2021, 02:50 PM
RE: It's not just where you lay your head - by Reyes (Ghost) - March 18, 2021, 03:01 PM
RE: It's not just where you lay your head - by Fennec - March 18, 2021, 03:51 PM
RE: It's not just where you lay your head - by Fennec - March 18, 2021, 04:36 PM
RE: It's not just where you lay your head - by Fennec - March 24, 2021, 06:01 PM