Phantom Hollow It's not just where you lay your head
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
The conversation moved on. Reyes wanted to probe for more details on some things but he didn't know how to ask with specificity, especially because Fennec had been gone to the coast. She wouldn't know what the Caldera was like until she'd gotten home. He could ask after Erzulie, but from the girl's own admission she hadn't stuck around very long.

Eh, I don't know names of plants or any real details. I can identify a few by the look and I have some vague ideas of how to use them, but that's all. He admitted.

My interests were rarely aligned with that kind of thing. I think I got a good dose of attitude from my dad and my mom's temper, but not much beyond that. Always more focused on stuff like sparring and roamin' around, bein' a nuisance. Reyes had become very good at all that.
Messages In This Thread
It's not just where you lay your head - by Fennec - March 17, 2021, 09:19 AM
RE: It's not just where you lay your head - by Fennec - March 18, 2021, 12:32 AM
RE: It's not just where you lay your head - by Fennec - March 18, 2021, 01:48 AM
RE: It's not just where you lay your head - by Fennec - March 18, 2021, 09:21 AM
RE: It's not just where you lay your head - by Fennec - March 18, 2021, 02:50 PM
RE: It's not just where you lay your head - by Fennec - March 18, 2021, 03:51 PM
RE: It's not just where you lay your head - by Fennec - March 18, 2021, 04:36 PM
RE: It's not just where you lay your head - by Reyes (Ghost) - March 18, 2021, 06:06 PM
RE: It's not just where you lay your head - by Fennec - March 24, 2021, 06:01 PM