Haunted Wood follow the disorganized religion of my head.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Penn rolled his eyes at her judgement. "Okay, Ms. I Have Supernatural Hearing Cause My Eyes Are Broken," he replied, aiming a bop of his muzzle at her temple. He'd always appreciated how she wasn't overly sensitive about her disability, or anything else (except being unceremoniously abandoned, which was apparently one of her buttons). Truth be told, he envied how much better her other senses seemed to be than his. He wasn't at all willing to trade his eyesight for it, but he'd still always thought it was cool the way she'd learned to compensate. Not that he would ever tell her.

"I don't think summoning will be necessary," Penn replied, trotting forward into the woods a little ways, "This place is creepy as shit, and I'm figuring it's haunted as shit too. So whaddya say--since you apparently know exactly what ghosts sound like, you want to help me do some hunting?" He paused and looked back over his shoulder at her, grinning and wagging his tail.
Messages In This Thread
follow the disorganized religion of my head. - by Penn - March 28, 2021, 04:25 PM
RE: follow the disorganized religion of my head. - by Penn - April 15, 2021, 02:24 PM