Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,117 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
There was something introverted and withheld about her, Eljay realised. It was clear that she hadn't noticed him and maybe she wasn't looking for company; but, well, she'd gotten it nonetheless. Nothing to do about it, now. Eljay smiled softly, and perhaps if she looked deep enough she would realise he was trying to be reassuring in some way.

Despite her guardedness she introduced herself. Eljay responded, It's nice to meet you, Livia. I'm Eljay, the pack's caretaker. His eyes trailed towards the water as Livia then said that she thought to try fishing for a little while. He wasn't that good at fishing himself, but intrigued nonetheless. Are you good at it? he asked. The question was hesitant, as he didn't mean to ask her precisely if she was good at it, but perhaps more if she would give him a demonstration or if she minded that he was watching. He just couldn't find the words to ask those things, though.
Messages In This Thread
i'm treading water; i need to sleep awhile - by Livia - June 01, 2021, 01:23 AM
RE: i'm treading water; i need to sleep awhile - by Eljay - June 15, 2021, 09:11 AM