Hideaway Strath Getting Back in Tune
16 Posts
Ooc — Maddie
Private 
@Kynareth Deagon

After taking a break to herself shortly after joining her new pack, Kamuri had finally decided it was time to involve herself with the community and figure out what exactly was going on and maybe start to establish her role within all the chaos.
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Back dated to June 1st!

Kyn smells a familiar scent on the wind. So familiar, yet so distant that he can’t quite place it. So he drives himself towards it, willing himself into a brisk trot. 

When he arrives, he sees what appears to be another wolfdog. Then he gets closer and realizes just who this wolfdog is and why she smells so familiar. Kamuri, the pretty shewolf he’d met by the falls so long ago. Her sudden disappearance didn’t rub him in any type of bad way, rather he just assumes she got cold feet. Now though, he decides to welcome her back into the pack easily. After all, punishing her for coming back, despite her absence, would be pointless. 

So he slows to a saunter and a smirk lifts the corners of his mouth upwards. “Kamuri. Back from the dead I see.” He comments smugly — teasingly. “Get cold feet, dear?”
16 Posts
Ooc — Maddie
Kamuri let out a soft sigh before hearing something approching her, turning her head head as she stared at the large figure nearing her direction. Before to long though she realized who it was and softened her stance, sitting down as he greeted her.

Once he spoke however she offered a rather blank stare before an apologetic demeanor came over her. "Not necessarily. More overwhelming you could say. Just wasnt in a proper state of mind, im better now though after my leave" She explain bluntly before adjusting herself a bit. "Has anything to crazy happened in my absence?"
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn smirks as he eyes down the wolfdog female. Her splotchy colorings pleasing to the eye — as well as those pretty bi-colored eyes. 

“Glad to hear it. You came back at the perfect time. We’re taking war to our enemies doorstep.” He begins with masochistic excitement swirling in mischievous canary orbs.

He switches subjects. “We have many shewolves that have had, or are having, pups. I, myself, had 3 strong boys.” He hums with hardly concealed pride. “I suggest you skip around and introduce yourself. There’s a lot of new faces around the packlands since you departed.”
16 Posts
Ooc — Maddie
Kamuri smiled a bit as she watched his pride shining through as he spoke of the pups, nodding after a moment or two at the mention of her getting reintroduced to the pack, "Yeah ill make my way around and get familar again, as for the war subject i assume ill get more informed as it gets closer to time?" She stated simply as she stared over at him
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He smiles when she smiles. A mischievous glint in his eyes. Oh, he’d like to get familiar with her. Very familiar, if he had the option. Only if he wasn’t grounded and groveling at Simmik’s feet to begin with. 

Either way, he nods to her statement about the war with a chuckle. “You will. It’ll be happening sooner than you expect. Make yourself accessible when the time comes. We’ll need those pearly whites of yours, darling.”