Noctisardor Bypass i will hold this house up with my own two hands
ᴀ ᴠᴀʟʟᴜᴍ ᴏғ ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀʟᴇs
sᴍᴀsʜᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ
248 Posts
Ooc — daphne
Away
phaedra messed the baby hairs upon skaigona's crown, seeking the ticklish places behind her ears with unsuppressed laughter especially as the child dodged her rains of vivacity. 

"okay. i trust you," at last she conceded, retiring from her foray and sitting to catch her breath. she followed heda's gesture and considered her premise with a thoughtful noise.

"y'think so?" were spirits such petty thieves?

the girl hiked her leg over the brim of the well, elbow resting against it as she gazed intently into the now-still waters -- as if she were undine herself in silent communion with the wassergeist of told. 

bright-violet attention settled back on the little hare. "they deny it! i think they are only being greedy," she tsked, shoving herself away from the tree with an annoyed air. 

there was no real tension, only the summery gleaming of imagination and play.

"if only there was someone who could help me find another, but who ...?" phaedra looked this way and that in contemplation, gaze purposefully passing over skaigona's sweet face.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i will hold this house up with my own two hands - by Heda - September 27, 2021, 04:20 PM
RE: i will hold this house up with my own two hands - by Phaedra - October 12, 2021, 11:23 PM