Duskfire Glacier tangled up in you
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
the little intimate moment between them is nice and wintersbane finds himself relishing it in naturally; easily. he lifts his head from his front paws as she speaks, trying and failing to chase the ice cold dread that rises in his scarred throat as she brings up the want to discuss their pups. okay, his voice in his invitation is calm; not keen yet to betray the things he feels conjuring up the worst of worst scenarios.

as she tells him the truth of her heat, that the day after they lay together she had let rye lay with her makes his muscles pull taught.

a cold tension spreads along his feverkissed shoulders as he battles the rapid spreading anger and jealousy laying to waste and withering him inside.

got to you first, wintersbane repeats a bit sourly, as if that was meant to console the horrible things he feels — aimed mostly at rye but also a bit at her, too. i thought we wanted the same things. you promised me a family — not a shared family. was it fair of him? certainly not? did he care? also no.

he feels so horribly betrayed that he is becoming the glacier and stone his ancestors were carved from. rye has lain with others. he thinks of imaq with a twitch of his tail as he rises and paces. clearly, i have made a mistake allowing the other male of the pack to breed freely.

a breath is taken but it does not console him. does not temper the raging storm let loose within him.

enough dancing around it, the coy games were fun at first but in the face of his own hurt he realizes he has grown tired of them, of the uncertainty. either there was something between them or there wasn't. do you want me or don't you? he asks bluntly, wishing he could've been more romantic about it.

though i promised not to forsake my children ...there is no way of knowing if they are mine or his and either they will all be mine or they will all be rye's.
Messages In This Thread
tangled up in you - by RIP Tzila - June 27, 2021, 11:38 AM
RE: tangled up in you - by RIP Wintersbane - June 27, 2021, 01:10 PM
RE: tangled up in you - by RIP Tzila - June 27, 2021, 02:40 PM
RE: tangled up in you - by RIP Wintersbane - June 27, 2021, 02:59 PM
RE: tangled up in you - by RIP Tzila - June 27, 2021, 03:37 PM
RE: tangled up in you - by RIP Wintersbane - June 27, 2021, 04:22 PM
RE: tangled up in you - by RIP Tzila - June 27, 2021, 05:06 PM
RE: tangled up in you - by RIP Wintersbane - July 02, 2021, 06:27 PM
RE: tangled up in you - by RIP Tzila - July 11, 2021, 09:03 PM