Duskfire Glacier tangled up in you
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
he was just as much to blame, and had given into temptations just as thoroughly as she. he had no ground to stand on and he works to curb his jealousy so it does not come down as blame. he was failing to explain why this pestered him so bad, why it settles beneath his skin like a raging fire.

it has been so long since he has cared what anyone has thought of him, so long since he wanted someone to be his as fiercely as he wants tzila to be. not since andraste and her death had left him wounded and mourning ...just as relmyna's before her.

foolishly, wintersbane had thought he could separate his desire from fatherhood from his desire to settle; that they were not born of the same thing; and perhaps at first, they had not been.

and as his feelings for tzila had grown despite his efforts not to nurture them, things had begun to change. he'd begun to reconsider his stance on many things even before he admitted to himself what he's known for some time now.

i had. he concedes. many things have changed from then to now. and like the many things in his life, it had totally blindsided him. okay. is what he wants to say to her explanation that her desires were born of hormones and instincts and not emotions with rye. instead, all he manages is a boorish grunt.

talking about feelings was not something wintersbane has excelled at.

she rises from her place where she has stayed even as he paced like a caged beast; hoping the thud of his large paws against the earth might calm the worst of the storm. he watches wearily as she approaches him a step at a time, leaving him to realize with a cottony feeling on his tongue that he has just — rather brutishly — admitted his feelings for her.

but it does matter ( it does not ), he wants to argue because he is being petulant even as her words of wanting him is a balm to the ache of his soul; but while he's already mucked it all up absence of the romance and intimacy this moment should've held he continues with, then say you'll be my wife, tzila. say you'll be my equal in all things. in life, in marriage, in leadership and i will commit myself to you just as fully as your husband.
Messages In This Thread
tangled up in you - by RIP Tzila - June 27, 2021, 11:38 AM
RE: tangled up in you - by RIP Wintersbane - June 27, 2021, 01:10 PM
RE: tangled up in you - by RIP Tzila - June 27, 2021, 02:40 PM
RE: tangled up in you - by RIP Wintersbane - June 27, 2021, 02:59 PM
RE: tangled up in you - by RIP Tzila - June 27, 2021, 03:37 PM
RE: tangled up in you - by RIP Wintersbane - June 27, 2021, 04:22 PM
RE: tangled up in you - by RIP Tzila - June 27, 2021, 05:06 PM
RE: tangled up in you - by RIP Wintersbane - July 02, 2021, 06:27 PM
RE: tangled up in you - by RIP Tzila - July 11, 2021, 09:03 PM