Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,112 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
For Eljay it was all a bit muddled. Niamh didn't come home? After when? Reyes had apparently returned to Redhawk Caldera, and Niamh must've left before he did. Or after? Eljay was unsure, but those details didn't matter so much now. Reyes shared the news that he and Towhee now had three children. Congratulations, he shared, even though the news was overshadowed by the fact that Reyes stood here, at Brecheliant's borders, rather than living in Redhawk Caldera with his family.

It sounded like Reyes had only grabbed Caracal — one of his children — but not hurt him, as far as Eljay could tell. While it was tough (Eljay wasn't sure how he'd react if anyone grabbed one of his own children in that way; even if they weren't physically hurt, they could be traumatised from such an act) it seemed excessive that he would be thrown out from that. Perhaps it was because it was piled up on top of everything else; on top of the fight with Niamh, and everything.

Eljay opened his mouth to ask about it further. To ask his side of the Niamh-fight. To ask if Caracal'd been hurt at all. But did it really matter now? Where'd Niamh go? Eljay asked, just wanting to know about it, at least. When I left she still lived at Redhawk Caldera.

The matter with him attacking the child, well, that was water under the bridge now, as far as Eljay was concerned. He hesitated when Reyes offered to stay away from the children and only work for the pack. I don't want to tell you what to do, Eljay said. He looked at Reyes, his expression serious. If you don't trust yourself around them, then please stay away until they're a bit older. I'm not going to uhm, command you or tell you what to do, though. I trust you. Eljay smiled encouragingly at Reyes as he said the last. He felt in his heart that he was making the right choice, even though it was terrifying right now. What if Reyes did make a mistake and hurt one of the children? Yet, if he was always judged and punished for his past actions, even here in Brecheliant where the actions hadn't taken place, then he would never get another chance at living.
Messages In This Thread
seadog - by Reyes (Ghost) - July 09, 2021, 04:44 PM
RE: seadog - by Teya - July 11, 2021, 09:23 AM
RE: seadog - by Eljay - July 13, 2021, 04:02 AM
RE: seadog - by Reyes (Ghost) - July 14, 2021, 07:56 PM
RE: seadog - by Teya - July 17, 2021, 02:11 PM
RE: seadog - by Eljay - July 21, 2021, 02:24 AM
RE: seadog - by Reyes (Ghost) - July 27, 2021, 03:29 PM
RE: seadog - by Teya - July 28, 2021, 11:44 AM
RE: seadog - by Eljay - July 30, 2021, 02:44 AM
RE: seadog - by Reyes (Ghost) - August 05, 2021, 09:02 PM
RE: seadog - by Teya - August 06, 2021, 05:17 PM