Duskfire Glacier doing it by my lonesome.
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
while the other man spoke, wintersbane is quiet; contemplative. another guardian on the borders would not be a bad thing — especially with the sour taste of not one but two trespassers lingering in his mouth and at the forefront of his thoughts. i see, wintersbane rumbles; realizing that his vague response despite that he is all too happy to add another guardian to duskfire's ranks, might be seen poorly. we could use another guardian on our borders, protecting our pack. you and your skills are welcomed. wintersbane rumbles his approval.

with a small gesture of his muzzle, he invites ezrah into the borders. we recently had not one but two trespassers ...one of which refused to leave until myself and another chased him from our borders. there is a icy edge to the tundrian's tone then; disapproval seeping from every angle of his body. i do my best to patrol as often as i can but i have young children to tend to. and though he thought he was juggling leadership and fatherhood fairly well, there was always that small seed of doubt. he was, for better or worse, a first time father in a sense, after all.
Messages In This Thread
doing it by my lonesome. - by Ezrah - July 14, 2021, 09:17 AM
RE: doing it by my lonesome. - by RIP Wintersbane - July 14, 2021, 01:21 PM
RE: doing it by my lonesome. - by Ezrah - July 14, 2021, 03:46 PM
RE: doing it by my lonesome. - by RIP Wintersbane - July 17, 2021, 12:56 PM
RE: doing it by my lonesome. - by Ezrah - July 18, 2021, 09:01 AM
RE: doing it by my lonesome. - by RIP Wintersbane - July 31, 2021, 08:22 AM
RE: doing it by my lonesome. - by Ezrah - August 05, 2021, 09:08 AM
RE: doing it by my lonesome. - by RIP Wintersbane - August 15, 2021, 07:00 AM
RE: doing it by my lonesome. - by Ezrah - August 23, 2021, 10:32 AM
RE: doing it by my lonesome. - by RIP Wintersbane - August 29, 2021, 11:28 AM