Redhawk Caldera Magic is costly. You take what you didn't earn, but you pay for it.
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Well, she hadn't started shouting. That was a plus. The look on her face was something Reyes had never seen before on anyone and it made him uncomfortable to the extreme. He wouldn't wait long before launching in to an explanation.

Look — yes, I want to be in their lives. I want to be in your life too, but clearly you don't want that. His eyes were hard as they watched her, wishing he could say the right thing to make her soften, to make her understand that he loved their family and wanted to be present. If you wanted me at all, you'd have let me stay. You wouldn't have sent Ruenna with some bullshit list of requirements and demands for me to follow. He was starting to get heated; that's not what he wanted. He had to pause, breathe.

There's a space in Brecheliant that I've been given permission to use. A middle-ground. I want the children to visit me when they're ready to, and that way they can know me. There, that was it. What would she think of that? It wasn't part of her plan so, Reyes anticipated an explosion or at least some barbed words.

They wont know their father as an omega.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Magic is costly. You take what you didn't earn, but you pay for it. - by Reyes (Ghost) - August 11, 2021, 03:28 PM