Silvertip Mountain How funny it’ll seem to come out among the people that walk with their heads downward
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
Merrick understood—of course he did. He was the one to first open her eyes to the power and spiritual energy that resided within Ursus. So of course he would need no further explanation. He understood this was where she was meant to be. He was curious about what she had learned, and Arielle was eager to tell him.

I treated my own pain and nausea while down in the meadow, she explained. I learned how to stave off infection. If she hadn't, then she wouldn't be here. 

She paused and looked over her shoulder. I brought some of the plants home with me. Unless he stopped her, she would turn and trot away, returning within a few moments to set a bundle of plants at Merrick's paws. The meadow is a two day trip from here, but I plan to search closer and see if I can find something similar. She sighed and frowned a little. It may take some trial and error unfortunately. She would prefer not to practice on her packmates but unless she found a different way to test plants against certain illnesses, she didn't see another way. 

Her energy seemed to wane then. She didn't normally talk this much and her healing wound seemed to demand a lot from her. But she was passionate and dedicated, so she pushed through the fatigue.
Messages In This Thread