Northstar Vale i'm coming home, i've got some things to say
472 Posts
Ooc — anonymous
regardless of whether the boy had accepted her proposal, asperas lingered near all the same. there was strength in this one, and the shroud of spirit-wisps about him. intrigued, the unchild twined closely with his trail, awaiting any opportunity to catch him outside of the bloodlust that prey seemed to induce in him. now, it seemed, was the time.
from the shadows the changeling detached herself as if molded of the dark itself, appearing in an instant when she sensed the moment was ripe. asperas greeted the boy with a long catlike stretch, enjoying the silence encircling the perimeter. no words needed here; only intention, and the actions that followed.
also vague, i couldn't resist <3 i can spree any time
Messages In This Thread
i'm coming home, i've got some things to say - by Ingram - September 04, 2021, 04:59 PM
RE: i'm coming home, i've got some things to say - by The Listener - September 06, 2021, 12:36 PM
RE: i'm coming home, i've got some things to say - by Ingram - September 06, 2021, 01:42 PM
RE: i'm coming home, i've got some things to say - by Ingram - September 08, 2021, 06:12 AM
RE: i'm coming home, i've got some things to say - by Ingram - September 22, 2021, 07:25 AM