Northstar Vale i'm coming home, i've got some things to say
472 Posts
Ooc — anonymous
hare scent filled her nostrils, fresh and strengthening with each slinking step along the forest floor. it reminded her of first love and first betrayal, the bitter taste of being the unchosen still thick on her tongue. the need to replace it with the salt and metal of preyblood quickened the voidsent's feline stride, one ear trained to the pawsteps of her gunmetal companion. with the other she tracked the faint rustle of her quarry just ahead, and when the sound was close enough to warrant caution the unchild's posture dropped to a crouch, her gait slowed to a skulking stalk. she looked to the boy, then, the question in her eyes leaving to him the decision of how their little team will function for this hunt.
Messages In This Thread
i'm coming home, i've got some things to say - by Ingram - September 04, 2021, 04:59 PM
RE: i'm coming home, i've got some things to say - by Ingram - September 06, 2021, 01:42 PM
RE: i'm coming home, i've got some things to say - by Ingram - September 08, 2021, 06:12 AM
RE: i'm coming home, i've got some things to say - by The Listener - September 11, 2021, 01:24 PM
RE: i'm coming home, i've got some things to say - by Ingram - September 22, 2021, 07:25 AM