Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,112 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay was relieved to see that the strange wolf looked less tense as he was greeted. It was always a bit tense to meet a stranger out in the wilds, and it was always a good moment to find out that the other wolf felt the same and just wanted a friendly encounter, themselves.

The stranger introduced himself as Pyramus, and Eljay nodded. I'm Eljay, from Brecheliant, he offered. It seemed his other question had brought up something or other in Pyramus, though it was hard for Eljay to gauge what it was exactly that was going on there. He mentioned travelling with Thisbe, presumably another wolf, and they were looking for a pack. Eljay nodded. He wondered if Thisbe was also a wolf, and what they were to this Pyramus, but it seemed way too personal a question to ask for now.

So instead, the caretaker offered, Brecheliant's located at a fen to the west. You could drop by sometime, if you wanted. If you're looking for a home, uhm, Eljay hesitated because he wasn't sure if that was the 'chance' that Pyramus mentioned, The Fen's very welcoming. The caretaker smiled encouragingly, omitting that he was Auspex there because he didn't think it mattered very much. He was curious where Pyramus and Thisbe had come from, but he also didn't want to pry too much, so for now he stayed his tongue.
Messages In This Thread
You were making fun of the way I drive - by Pyramus - September 21, 2021, 02:36 PM
RE: You were making fun of the way I drive - by Eljay - September 24, 2021, 05:48 AM
RE: You were making fun of the way I drive - by Pyramus - September 24, 2021, 12:15 PM
RE: You were making fun of the way I drive - by Eljay - September 28, 2021, 02:30 AM
RE: You were making fun of the way I drive - by Pyramus - September 29, 2021, 02:03 PM
RE: You were making fun of the way I drive - by Eljay - September 30, 2021, 03:16 AM
RE: You were making fun of the way I drive - by Pyramus - October 05, 2021, 02:58 PM
RE: You were making fun of the way I drive - by Eljay - October 08, 2021, 02:14 AM
RE: You were making fun of the way I drive - by Pyramus - October 13, 2021, 10:14 PM
RE: You were making fun of the way I drive - by Eljay - October 15, 2021, 02:08 AM
RE: You were making fun of the way I drive - by Pyramus - October 15, 2021, 03:04 PM
RE: You were making fun of the way I drive - by Eljay - October 19, 2021, 02:45 AM
RE: You were making fun of the way I drive - by Pyramus - October 28, 2021, 12:33 PM
RE: You were making fun of the way I drive - by Eljay - October 29, 2021, 02:30 AM