Firestone Hot Springs I think I could, if only I knew how to begin
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
His apology might have meant more if it wasn't proceeded by the first degree. The questions he asked were personal and painful, and she might have answered some of them if she didn't currently feel so uncomfortable and angry. Being vulnerable about her past was the absolute last thing she wanted to do with him. She suddenly wished she was at home, talking to Aves instead. He never made her feel less than. And the scarred stranger had not said she was in so many words, but his assumption insinuated it. 

She sat up and pulled her paws from the stones. My past is painful and not something I want to talk about with you, especially not to prove myself to you. I don't need to do that. Who was he anyway? Perhaps she was getting too upset, but he had really rubbed her the wrong way. But, I accept your apology. She at least respected the fact that he could hold himself accountable.
Messages In This Thread
I think I could, if only I knew how to begin - by Arielle - November 10, 2021, 08:47 PM
RE: I think I could, if only I knew how to begin - by Arielle - November 21, 2021, 08:04 AM