Blackwater Islands he'd kiss your eyes and repent
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
Trade 

it is with news that he seeks her.

though he's kept his little ... budding hobby a secret since his return, he does not wish for it to remain so. he might be a keeper of secrets, but not from trikova. she already knows more of him than anyone else in the world did and the knowledge that he could be completely honest and vulnerable with her was ( his only, perhaps ) saving grace.

to track trikova, he discerns her freshest scent trail and follows it, hoping that he might find her soon; unbothered by the broken clouds that paint the evening in drab shades of grey.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
472 Posts
Ooc — anonymous
the keeper would find his prophet alone at her altar. eyes closed. the skyrock before her. in the silence she sought god, until the footsteps of her keeper shattered the quiet and scattered the spirits to the wind. her eyes opened, then, and she looked upon him.

ingram, the listener whispered, shivering as the spirits rushed back to fill the void they'd left. something had changed. he had changed. the spirits wept and fell at the keeper's feet, pleading, praying. the spirits gather at your feet. you have been changed.

would it be okay to update this to present day? (:
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
there has always been a strong tether to the otherword; spirits of the commanders of the past: made more prevalent once he'd ended praimfaya's life. his sister might call herself heda but did they speak to her, like they did to him? did the strongest voice of them call thru the bloodlines, their souls one? ingram turns those thoughts away — it did not matter.

he would use wanlida and the commanders of the past to help the druids; whose safety he was tasked with as their keeper.

the listener mentions the a change in him when he finds her and ingram drawls in a soft breath, holding it within his lungs before exhaling it softly. yes, he murmurs. i have a small collection of bones that i am learning how to read; a channel for the spirits of the commanders i hear to speak to me clearly. without the eldritch berries, he means.

yep, that's fine. <3

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette