Duskfire Glacier concerti grossi, op. 6 no. 1
604 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Medic
Ambassador
Ranger
Lane's own gut clenched, hearing that Sakhmet's stomach was off-- probably because of something she'd eaten out of Duskfire's caches. There as no way around it, their stores from the caribou hunt were getting ripe. 

"Oh no," Lane murmured, her expression darkening with concern. With a sigh, she said in resignation, "Our stores aren't getting any fresher. We'll need to hit the road soon." Sakhmet would not be the only one feeling sick, if their aging caches were the source of the problem.

Sakhmet offered her assistance, and Lane nodded gratefully. "Thanks. I've pulled some of the herbs and things I want to take, I just can't figure out how to transport them. I saw a medic once, who like.. hung all his things on himself with all these.. bones, and stuff.." Lane didn't have the language to describe what she had seen, and her words faltered. 

"I think it'll be easiest if I show you what I'm trying to make. C'mon, this way--" 

Lane would lead the way to he medicine den, glancing over every now and then to monitor Sakhmet's condition. "Deep, steady breaths will help," Lane coached. When they got to the medicine den, she would be able to intervene further.
Messages In This Thread
concerti grossi, op. 6 no. 1 - by Sakhmet - January 11, 2022, 06:23 PM
RE: concerti grossi, op. 6 no. 1 - by Lane - January 16, 2022, 02:09 PM
RE: concerti grossi, op. 6 no. 1 - by Sakhmet - January 18, 2022, 09:23 AM
RE: concerti grossi, op. 6 no. 1 - by Lane - January 22, 2022, 11:57 AM
RE: concerti grossi, op. 6 no. 1 - by Sakhmet - January 31, 2022, 04:32 PM
RE: concerti grossi, op. 6 no. 1 - by Lane - February 09, 2022, 07:38 PM
RE: concerti grossi, op. 6 no. 1 - by Sakhmet - February 22, 2022, 08:22 PM
RE: concerti grossi, op. 6 no. 1 - by Lane - February 22, 2022, 09:36 PM