Lion Head Mesa A squeaky pain upon each breath
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
Sayf did as asked, though not with as much detail as the queen craved.

It was Spring. What did the mesa look like in the spring? Were the empty groves full of new buds, and color, and the seeping floral scent of blossoms? Was the wellspring still cold or had it begun to warm? And the palace - the people, did they fare well? Had justice been found for their dead Jodai?

Business as usual. Satsu wondered what that might mean. The business of the Pharaoh was one based in the peddling of flesh, the satisfying of appetites. It didn't hurt her to think of her husband with his little toys so much now, because Satsu knew she was the one true Queen of this place.

It sounds lovely, she said in response to Sayf's limited description.

I have been put in charge of finding and readying your children's quarters. Something about that decree prickled at Satsu, but she couldn't determine why. She loved her children - or so she told herself. Do you have any requests?

Hm, no. The queen did not care what the rooms were like. They would be sufficient for their purpose, of that Ramesses would make sure. Satsu had birthed and fed this new generation of royalty and now that they were growing, she didn't know what her role should be.

My husband, he is pleased? She smirks slightly at the question, finding a less-than-hidden meaning there. I am sure he has designs for his son.
Messages In This Thread
A squeaky pain upon each breath - by Sayf - March 22, 2022, 02:21 PM
RE: A squeaky pain upon each breath - by Satsu (Ghost) - March 23, 2022, 01:52 PM
RE: A squeaky pain upon each breath - by Sayf - March 24, 2022, 02:00 PM
RE: A squeaky pain upon each breath - by Satsu (Ghost) - April 07, 2022, 03:46 PM
RE: A squeaky pain upon each breath - by Sayf - April 07, 2022, 06:05 PM
RE: A squeaky pain upon each breath - by Satsu (Ghost) - April 08, 2022, 09:48 PM
RE: A squeaky pain upon each breath - by Sayf - April 12, 2022, 04:01 PM
RE: A squeaky pain upon each breath - by Sayf - May 12, 2022, 02:05 PM