Nimbus Summit find us in the folded parts she pressed
170 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
when she had finished showing caracal around nimbus summit, antha sought @Lane. it had been too long since they last spoke, and there was much to catch up on. if issorartuyok had told lane of their union, he had never mentioned it to antha. the witch could only assume that the now-beta did not know about it, as antha hadn't known about lane's change in rank.

Common || Scottish Gaelic
604 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Medic
Ambassador
Ranger
Antha would find Lane just as she emerged from the cave that led to the underground hot spring. She would smell strongly of raspberries, as she was busy brewing a tea for Antha. Luckily for her, she would not need to track down the golden woman, as she was standing here on the cave's doorstep. 

"Antha, hey! Did Caracal get settled? What do you think of him?" Lane blinked several times; after spending time underground, the daylight was harsh.
170 Posts
Ooc —
lane emerged from the mountainside with the scent of fruit trailing her like an aura. antha smiled in greeting, nodding to the beta's question. he seems like he'll be a lovely addition to atautsikut and a fine choice for an apprentice, she supplied, although she hadn't seen enough of caracal to give an opinion of more substance. aware that there was much to catch up on, the witch wasted no time on small talk. her expression turned a touch shy, almost girlish. i have news of my own to share, as well. issorartuyok and i have decided to become mates and start a family together. i'm not certain if he's told you yet.

Common || Scottish Gaelic
604 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Medic
Ambassador
Ranger
Antha thought that Caracal showed promise, and Lane trusted her opinion. There had been something about the boy that Lane liked, but she couldn't quite put her paw on it. 

Antha's announcement completely derailed Lane's trail of thought. "Oh!" she smiled at the news. She couldn't claim to be altogether surprised-- both Antha and Issorartuyok had been suspiciously scare around the time that wisps of estrus were floating around the Summit, and Lane was sharp enough to connect the dots. 

"No, I hadn't been told. That's great news! Congratulations!" Did Antha already know if she was pregnant? It would be too early for Lane to tell for certain, but perhaps Tessa knew a few tricks of the midwife trade that Lane didn't.