Hideaway Strath Now I'm a thousand miles away again
604 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Medic
Ambassador
Ranger
"You're our neighbors, I assume?"

Lane would wait for Issorartuyok to answer with their introductions, especially since her own pronunciation of their pack name was still a work in progress. It was only fitting that their alpha speak first and introduce them.

"Your children are beautiful," she would say, once there was a break in conversation. "We heard that you had some go missing recently. We haven't seen them, but we will keep our eyes open. We sincerely hope that they return safely." At first, Lane had dared to hope that the little bundles by Fury's feet were the missing children in question, already returned safely home. However, the worry that weighed down the Saints leader's bearing told Lane otherwise. Lane knew a mother's anguish when she saw it. 

Lane resisted the urge to turn into Tuuluuwaq, to breathe a sigh of relief that her own children had been raised safely to adulthood. It was almost too much, to think that she might go through all of that which motherhood entailed all over again this season. She reminded herself that if fate saw it fit to grow their family, she would have Tuuluuwaq at her side every step of the way.
Messages In This Thread
Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Lane - April 12, 2022, 10:39 AM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by RIP Fury - April 12, 2022, 11:08 AM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Tuuluuwaq - April 12, 2022, 12:57 PM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Lane - April 12, 2022, 01:23 PM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Rye - April 12, 2022, 01:46 PM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by RIP Fury - April 25, 2022, 08:22 AM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Lane - May 07, 2022, 10:01 AM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Rye - May 07, 2022, 02:10 PM