The Tangle [M] And roar beside the lions thinking how is it so easy
600 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
I rolled to see if I should toss him into this. Odds no, evens yes. I am delighted <3!

Ashlar had begun to think that perhaps he should come to know the neighbors a little better. He still balked at the thought of meeting a great number of strangers, but he loved the idea of the connections and goodwill it might bring to the rise. The singer had not had any luck recruiting and had gotten few opportunities, lately, to practice his trade. His medicines were stocked and the pack thrived. He wanted, still, to help.

The girl on the beach had said her pack lived on the shore. Ashlar decided that he would start there, and that morning he had set out to find the paradise in the cliffs she had sung about.

Funny enough, Ashlar found her first. He had cut towards the forest to hunt before continuing on, but what he heard was bigger than anything he could catch alone. The bard froze and watched, was at first surprised to see a wolf, then delighted to recognize them.

They were already friends. He wasn't nervous at all as he bounded forward and bounced with a playful bark, tail spinning wildly behind him. Ashlar did notice the strangeness about her, but did not pay it much mind yet. He was too happy he had chanced across her path again!
Messages In This Thread
RE: And roar beside the lions thinking how is it so easy - by Ashlar - April 15, 2022, 09:50 AM