Arrow Lake Sweet Emotion
72 Posts
Ooc — Aero
All Welcome 
Sybol had been told to go west. He had hoped the direction was right, he kept calling out, "Hello, is anyone here?" Without an answer, he had tried his best to keep going. His exhaustion finally overtook him when as he approached a lake. He used the water to clean his bloodied paws as best he could before collapsing to rest.

His clumsy travel on foot had not helped his body to heal from the ocean's thrashing where he believed he had received a concussion. He had surely broken a bone in his ankle, and perhaps a rib from the same fall. Either way, his body wouldn't heal without proper rest. He had tried to keep himself fed on his travels, but the pursuit of food is what led him to trip and fall in the first place. 

His thoughts couldn't help but turn to self pity before he started drifting into unconsciousness. Maybe mom and dad were right and I can't survive on my own after all.
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
decides to sneak this in over lunch instead....

Tierra wasn't worried about her mom. She knew that Towhee could handle anything, duh, she just wanted to step out for a while. Give her siblings some time to get cleaned up and cute and maybe catch her mom something to eat in the process, yeah? Absolutely. No worries here at all.

That load was what Tierra was selling herself as she skirted the lake, casting about for any signs of prey as she went. She felt mostly in the way between Maxim and Aquene and wasn't super keen on the whole... birthing... process ever since her talk with Towhee. Avoiding was the way better option right now.

She didn't spot the other wolf until she was nearly on top of him. What the hell, dude? What kind of an idiot falls asleep in a spot like this? She scoffed, rolling her eyes. But when there was no response, her stomach dropped a little.

Uh, hey. Are you, like, dead? Please don't be dead. Her nose wrinkled. He didn't smell dead but she also hadn't ever seen a dead wolf, so her experience wasn't great. She poked him cautiously with one paw, possibly too tentative to even wake him up depending on how out he was. She didn't really want to touch him if he was actually dead.
-Signing.- | Speaking. | -Signing & speaking.-
72 Posts
Ooc — Aero
you honestly nailed it though, read his bio. He's not the brightest.  

He hadn't remembered falling asleep, he was confused. A figure stood over him.  Sybol was too weak too lift his head but his tail still attempted a wag at the newcomer. He attempted to introduce himself but found his throat to be quite dry. He was however able to get out the words, "Hi, I'm Sybol."
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
don't mind Tierra, she's rude af <3 but I love him already!

He stirred and Tierra jumped back with surprise, not expecting it despite hoping for it. Good, he wasn't dead. He still looked terrible though.

What happened to you? She asked, completely missing the part where he gave her a name and probably wanted hers back. If you're sick you gotta tell me. I can't take anything like that home with me. Obviously she had her mom to think about and she was way, way too responsible to mess up like that. She'd have to wash her paws before she went back to Mereo maybe.
72 Posts
Ooc — Aero
"I think I got a concussion from the ocean, then I met this really nice guy named he said I should talk to his people but they told me to go west and this is as far as I made it." As per his usual, Sybol forgot to take a breath in his long lengthy explanation, but still kept prattling on regardless, "I've been walking for while and I uhm." Sybol gingerly turned over a front paw, exposing its open bloodied and blistered sores. "Well and I'm kinda clumsy so I fell and I think I hurt my ankle or leg or something and maybe a rib or two, and I haven't found a safe place to heal. But don't worry I don't think I'm sick or anything."

Sybol's legs made a feeble attempt at standing to demonstrate these injuries before immediately collapsing once more. He attempted to hide the cry of pain the weight brought to his ankle. "Guess my legs stopped working." He tried to chuckle but his broken rib ached angrily and Sybol let out another sharp cry of pain. His head began to spin before blackness overtook his vision.
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She could barely follow as he went off on a tangent but she caught that he hit his head (that explained some things) and that he couldn't really move. She was opening her mouth to ask what she was supposed to do about it when he cut her off with a yelp, then seemed to pass out again.

Oh, come on. She groaned. At least he was, like, kind of small. If she couldn't get him to move then she'd try to drag him back. She didn't know what any of her packmates would make of him but she couldn't just leave him here, right?

She leveraged her shoulder against his to see if she could help him up, but she wasn't betting on it. Hey. Don't die, okay? That'd put a real damper on the trip back.
72 Posts
Ooc — Aero
I'm back, thank you for your patience. <3

He dreamt of his parents. His final moments with them. They were reluctant to allow him to leave, but he was two years old, two! So what if he had taken forever to learn everything, he knew how to survive now, sort of... He was snapped out of his reverie with a groan, his own he realized, and something else, a voice, but this he didn't recognize. "Don't die, okay?" He tried desperately to rouse himself but to no avail, he was at the stranger's mercy.
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
I'll start us a thread in mereo for present day if that sounds alright? Hand wavey timelines!

He didn't wake up which wasn't a good sign, but he did make a sound that could have been either. Tierra was no caretaker and certainly no healer but she knew where she could find some.

It took her a little time but she managed to get him slung across her so that she could carry him with only his hind paws dragging. He was dead weight and her legs were going to be complaining pretty quickly, but she couldn't really leave him out here and didn't really have a choice. She just hoped someone back home could help.
72 Posts
Ooc — Aero
Awesome, thank you! I'll end it here for us.

Sybol's dream took strange twists and turns. Sometimes he was with his parents, sometimes he was still walking, on and on. He was clueless to the stranger's efforts and hadn't the slightest clue that his body held precariously onto life.