Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,088 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
All Welcome 

Reyson was still getting used to the pack lands, and he was still roaming far and wide. HE stayed within a days run of his new home, but he hadn't formed any lasting bonds yet, which was fine really. Reyson moved into the sloping hills and stared around him. The sun was rising along the maples.

He was not one that would usually appreciate beauty, but Renaud would have. So in honor of his sunshine wolf, he settled to the ground and curled his tail around his paws. His blue eyes gazing as the sun blazed along the top of the skyline, bright. 

He shifted and continued to his stomach front legs out in front of him. There was other wolves near, but he wasn't on their border line, he had checked.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
She had finally found the time to explore beyond the summit. The day was bright, sunny, and beautiful, the perfect weather for a short adventure. Calida never had wandered much ever since she'd joined the pack, so to take the day away... it would be good for her.

The young guardian entered the trees, the sun dappling the ground beneath her as it filtered through the canopy above. She set off at a random direction, setting a leisurely pace, and eventually she caught an unknown scent. Curious, she pressed forward, letting out a low call to whoever was in the area. 

Her steps brought her to a man, laying on the ground. Calida dipped her head to him, greeting him, "Hail, stranger. You're quite close to my pack's home." Her tone was not hostile or even accusatory — merely stating the fact.
Physical Health (100/100)

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,088 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson heard a call, it wasn't threatening or warning, so he flicked an ear and continued to stay in his spot. If they really wanted him to move, he could and would. He merely wanted to enjoy the sun in memory of one he had lost.

He turned his head at the movement and eyes fell upon a red wolf, with green eyes. They matched the deepest green of the forest. She was big like him. Not many femme's could boast such size at least not that he had met at any rate. 

I'm aware, but I'm not on your borders, but if you'd like I can leave. I was simply enjoying the su n He shifted to get to his feet if needed. He would leave and not think twice about it. Though he wasn't averse to conversation, surprising even himself, though what he would say he wasn't certain.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
Calida smiled briefly at the man's words, and she shook her head, telling him, "No need, I just wanted to make sure you knew." He didn't seem aggressive, and she was off-duty, so to speak, so Calida allowed herself to relax, her shoulders dropping. She let out a slow, soft sigh. She'd been working hard lately, and her body appreciated the break.

Clearing her throat, she continued, "Anyways... I'm Calida, of Atautsikut. We live on the mountain." The stranger smelled of a pack, but one she hadn't met, so she asked, "Who're you, and where're you from?"

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,088 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
He tilted his head ice blue eyes taking her in. The bone wesry sigh stirred the air. He blinked. "You're tired." It was both a statement and a bit of a question.

Hello Calida. He dipped his muzzle hello. He stretched his legs, letting his paws dig the soil for a moment then return them to limp.

I'm Reyson Ebonywood. Mereo is the pack I belong.

He looked around and motioned with his head. That way. Sandstone and rock. Would you like to sit?

He could move if she'd like.
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
I figured this could be their meet and greet and they could spar another day? <3

At his statement, the red woman shrugged lightly. "I've been working a lot lately. Patrolling." Her paw pads had blistered, but now they were hardened to the mountain. Still, she was tired. He then introduced himself, and mentioned his pack; it was not one she knew by name, but then again, she knew of very few packs. She'd had no business dealing with them when her work kept her occupied right here on her home turf.

Calida came to settle a comfortable distance away from him, telling him, "We used to live at the glacier, past the eastern mountains. What's Mereo like?

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,088 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
[ooc}Works for me. :) <3 [/ooc]

Reyson nodded his head. He knew that well, but he was used to it. Not many were. He had a small puppyhood when he was very young, but once they took him from his mother's breast, well he had been working since. That didn't mean he couldn't remember how it felt, and the pain from the constant patrolling. That can do a number on you.

He tilted his head thinking. mmm He blinked. Sandy, stony, harsh, unyielding, familiar. Yes Familiar. We are a militant pack. Warriors and wardens mostly, protectors. 

He turned his head to study her with ice blues. Strong, it is strong, but they are kind.
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
So, Mereo was militant. Calida nodded, and she told Reyson, "I'm a guardian, myself. Still learning, but I've got the hang of things," she smiled slightly. "Perhaps we could meet again for a spar — I can always use a refresher." So far, she hadn't had an actual fight. If she hadn't been so tired, she would have offered to spar right here and now, but she knew doing so now would only hurt her body.

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,088 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson shook his head. I have the body of a soldier, so I'm a soldier. Used to guard the borders at old pack, and still do. But I focus on the fight rather than the guard.

He made a soft mmm in his throat and dipped his muzzle down. I would like that. It is always good to be practiced and prepared. Reyson had been in many fights, testament to it was the scarred pelt on his shoulders, and the scarred mind. But no one could see the mind, no that was his own scar.
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
Calida nodded, smiling slightly as she told him, "Atautsikut is the first pack I've been a part of. It took a lot of getting used to, but I've never been happier." There was more she yearned for, but for now, she was content.

"Shall we meet again in a couple of weeks? Here?" Calida thought it was awfully far to travel, but if he was in the area...

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,088 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson listened, and said nothing. Two packs, he had belonged to two. The first had torn everything from him to rebuild him, only to tear it all apart. And nowt his one. He didn't know what was on the horizon for him, but he would meet it as he met everything, fearlessly.

That's fine, though if you prefer somewhere closer that doesn't encroach upon your pack. I can go there. I don't mind walking. And he didn't he liked to feel the movement of his muscles to push himself so far. It made him feel alive.
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
Calida nodded, pondering another location. To the northwest, a plateau rose sharply. Gesturing in that direction, she suggested, "How about the plateau there?" It would give them a good, open area in which to spar, with close access to water afterwards. "I want to practice defensive fighting first, I think." She had never been an aggressor, after all.

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,088 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson followed her gaze, the flat plateau, and he nodded. It would work just fine for their purposes. That will be fine. Enough space to move, and practice and no dangerous accidents.

Her next words and he offered a slow smile. I will gladly be the aggressor, it was what i was taught. It will be good practice. He thumped his tail along the ground, head on his paws as he stared at the plateau, already thinking of the different things they could practice there. His eyes on the prize so to speak. All in all it had been a good day.
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
Last from me, I'll start a new one in a couple weeks ;) <3

Calida chuckled gently at his words, and she nodded, getting to her feet with a soft sigh. "I'll plan on meeting you there, then." She cast her green gaze at the mountain, telling him, "I suppose I should get back now." She gave him a small smile, then dipped her head in farewell before turning and making her way back towards the summit.

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,088 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Okay, and thank you so very much for the thread. <3

Reyson eyed her as she stood and he nodded. Remember to rest, when you can, Calida. He knew he didn't need to give her such a warning. But it slipped from his tongue, before he could think. He dipped his muzzle farewell. 

He watched as she walked away and then with a soft sigh he laid his head back to his feet and watched the day pass him by.