Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,089 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Private 
Reyson took gigantic steps, long limbs tearing up the ground. Ice blue eyes watching the horizon. He had left his pack lands with @Calida on his mind.

He had lost a spar with little two tone. And though he was not ashamed that he had lost. He did want to stretch his metaphorical sparring muscles.

So he made it to where they had sparred before and lifted muzzle to the sky. If she answered so be it. If not he'd go hunting.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
Tag for reference, being vague as I'm not 100% sure what's going to happen ICly.

Change was coming on the mountain — Calida could feel it. The summit was losing numbers. Her own loyalty to Atautsikut was unwavering, of course, but she thought she should seek out @Lane soon. The beta's own son had vanished, likely to seek his own course in life. Either way, it disheartened the young guardian. Everyone she knew was disappearing. Iota, Caracal, Heda, Veteran. Who would be next?

Calida took the day to wander, to sort through her thoughts. She was glad when she heard the call for her. She responded with her own low howl, letting Reyson know she was coming. Maybe a spar would be just what she needed to feel better.

She approached the soldier with an easy grin. "Reyson. How are you?"
Physical Health (100/100)

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,089 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson lifted his head and matched her easy smile, the one broken tooth showing up sharp in the sunlight.

Calida, Hello.

He studied her she looked a little care worn, but he wasn't sure if it were his place to ask. They were sparring partners, but he wasn't sure if they were friends. He wasn't sure if he could even make friends, really. He was broken.

I am. He thought about it. MMM He made a soft thinking noise. Not sure what to say. Alright.

He wasn't really, he felt displaced, a bit confused. HE had a home, and yet he was discontent. Unless he was fighting or sparring or hunting.

ANd you?
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
Calida pondered her response for a moment, and she decided to be honest with him. "Atautsikut is changing... I can feel it. I... don't know what to make or think of it." Her brow furrowed as she frowned, and she let out a low sigh. Then, she shook her head, to clear it, and she asked, "Are we sparring today?"

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,089 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
He listened closely. Mereo is too. We've had some step downs and risings and there will be discontent as there always is woth change at first.

He lifted his head to study her. We can if you like or if youd prefer to do something else we can do that too.

Though, honestly sometimes sparring helped him at least.
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
Yes, change was hard, Calida knew that firsthand. She didn't have the heart to say she'd been offered a promotion — to Alpha. She wasn't sure what to make of it yet, so she just... stayed quiet. She would have to think on it, first.

"I'd love to spar. I'm thinking of training my offense, today." She grinned at him, showing her teeth.

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,089 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson understood that there was something unsaid. However, he was not one to push. And were they that good of friends too? She was held in his regard of course.

Come at me then. He moved into a defensive position. Covering vital spots. Head low, teeth showing past wrinkled maw.
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
Facing Reyson head-on, Calida had little in the way of a target. He was protecting his vitals, and so she began to circle him, seeking an opening. She recalled his left side was his weaker side, and she played into that, aiming to ram him in the side. If she were lucky, she could unbalance him.

Rolled a 4 for dmg!

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,089 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
[
rolled 10 out the gate. 26/30 hp reyson

Calida had a good memory and an even firmer stance. She slammed into his left side and it pushed his hindquarters out of the way. However, heanaged to keep his feet and snapped at her side and hocks, as her turned back to face her. Refusing to keep his back to her.
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
Rolled a 3 for damage, Calida HP is 20!

Teeth met her side and Calida snarled in response — adrenaline kicked in, and though this was but a spar, she was going to give it her all. She felt Reyson's teeth puncture flesh and a trickle of blood began to seep from the wound. She didn't care, as it was still a minor wound, but she struck out for his neck all the same.

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,089 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Rolled a 9 for damage, Reyson HP- 23/30

Reyson was surprised at her ferocity and he realized right then. She had some serious tension to work off. So he resigned himself to blocking all vital areas and keeping his wits about him. He returned the snarl, loud and deep and harsh.

Blood curled around his tongue, bitter and tangy. He momentarily felt bad, but knew she could handle it. He tucked his throat and threw his shoulder into her chest, hard as he could. Hopefully to wind her and snapped at her leg, lower region as his head was tucked.

He was defense and quickly righted his stance for her to run at him again. He'd take the pummeling if it helped her feel better.
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
The wind was knocked from Calida's chest as Reyson's shoulder struck it, and she gave a ragged gasp as she unbalanced, nearly falling over. After quickly righting herself, she took to circling once more. She feigned an attack towards his left side, only to come for his right at the last moment. Her teeth aimed for his shoulder.

Rolled an 8 for dmg, Calida HP is 11!

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,089 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Rolled a 3 for damage. Reyson hp is 15

Teeth caught his shoulder and a loud growl pulled from his chest. He bent to task. Knees bent. He jerked his shoulder from her jaw. Blood welling from it. And he backed up, eyes on her form and her movements. He tightened his legs and back, waiting for the next hit. Gaze keeping her. He followed her as she circled never putting her in a blind spot or his back.

Good job. You used one of my tricks.
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
Calida grinned at Reyson, showing her teeth, which were stained lightly with his blood. She could circle him no longer, as he kept his eyes on her the whole time. Meanwhile, her emerald gaze glittered in the light. She went straight for it — by now, she was tiring, and she hoped he was, too. Calida aimed to ram him in the chest with her shoulder, all the while keeping her ears tight to her skull, head lowered the protect her throat.

Rolled a 4 for dmg, Calida HP is 8!

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,089 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Rolled a 1 for dmg, Reyson HP is 7!
[/quote]

Reyson growled lightly in return his eues flashing. Though good naturedly. Reyson saw her coming and though moved. She still dealt him a glancing blow to the already torn shoulder.

He growled and shifted. Digging paws into the ground. Though he wanted to attack he had promised defense. So he aimed a snap at her side. To at least give space.
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
Rolled a 9 for damage! Calida wins, woo! Let me know if this assumption/minor PP of his loss for the spar isn't okay and I will edit it <3

The snap at her side caught her shoulder instead, but the bite was weak and she pulled away from it easily. Sensing weakness, Calida pulled back only to ram Reyson once more. He lost his balance and toppled, and she grinned easily, tail lifting and swaying. "I think I win this one, Reyson." Her words were warm, and amused. Then, apologetic, "How is your shoulder? I... might've gotten a bit carried away."

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,089 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
I'm fine with that. <3

His legs slid different ways, and he hit the ground. He chuckled and swiftly got to his feet. I would say you won too. Well done.

Reyson moved and showed her his shoulder. It wasn't terrible it would scar a little, but what was one more scar. He already had countless. One more would be nothing.

It's fine. I have many scars. One more is nothing.
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
It was her first win, and it filled her with adrenaline and endorphins. She felt more at ease, though she did feel badly for scarring Reyson. "Maybe you could come back to Atautsikut for treatment?" She grinned, almost guiltily, and she admitted, "I've... been asked to step up as Alpha."

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,089 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
A scar was trivial really. It didn't hurt too much. And they were just marks. Proof of your prowess on skin. Or mistakes or life. Whatever you wanted them to be.

Reyson smiled and nudged her beneath the chin. Well thats great if it's what you wanted.

Do you have a healer? I should probably before i go back to Mereo.

He didn't want the wound to fester however shallow it was.
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
Last from me <3

Calida grinned as Reyson bumped her chin, and she nodded, though she admitted, I'm not sure if it's what I want yet. I need to think on it. She knew becoming alpha would mean a big upswing in her duties here — if they could even keep the pack together, what with so many leaving soon.

We do, for now. Come on, we'll get you patched up. She would lead the way back to the mountain; surely Lane or someone could see to him.

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.