Dragoncrest Cliffs again love, the limb-loosener, rattles me
Sapphique
Aventurine*
THE PULSE WHEN IT RESPAWNS
576 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Val had lived long enough to understand change was like the tide. It came and went in great waves, and it was mortal’s folly to try to stop it.

Still he felt a similar gob in his throat today as Meerkat — not for Njord, but the hardship he saw written subtly across Erzulie’s face.

He was reminded of an old crone he’d met once; how she had reflected on her situation and proclaimed in a thick accent dis, it be right. And while everything had changed, it felt right.

When Chacal’a song ended Val tilted his head to the sky, a long howl rising in cloudrifts above him.
NEGATIVITY, WE JUST DEAD IT LIKE D-CON.
Messages In This Thread
again love, the limb-loosener, rattles me - by Erzulie - August 12, 2022, 11:17 AM
RE: again love, the limb-loosener, rattles me - by Gunnar - August 12, 2022, 12:05 PM
RE: again love, the limb-loosener, rattles me - by Chacal - August 12, 2022, 03:06 PM
RE: again love, the limb-loosener, rattles me - by Loko - August 12, 2022, 05:08 PM
RE: again love, the limb-loosener, rattles me - by Val - August 12, 2022, 05:11 PM
RE: again love, the limb-loosener, rattles me - by Jorunn - August 12, 2022, 05:19 PM
RE: again love, the limb-loosener, rattles me - by Theo - August 12, 2022, 06:54 PM
RE: again love, the limb-loosener, rattles me - by Sobo - August 16, 2022, 03:25 PM