Redtail Rise i unpack the heat with my oven mitts
Redtail Rise
Caru*
310 Posts
Ooc — ???
Cameo!

Sunday grew larger by the day. But she knew there was much time to go yet. She believed she had found the place where she would whelp, and soon she would seclude herself there... but Sunday had more preparing to do, and more providing left as well. Sunday Morning, in this state, did not often go to the borders. But there had been a pheasant she had buried relatively close to them a week or two ago, and she was in no state to hunt a winged thing.

A bark sounded off nearby. Several more. Sunday dug the pheasant free, and then carried it with her. The Blod moved only near enough to see that the caller was being attended to, and there was her man! Her tail waved. She placed the pheasant down for a moment. The beast beside him was a strange thing, but a friend to him was a friend to her. Sunday Morning loosed a whuff in greeting and waved her tail to them both, her affectionate gaze lingering for a beat upon Mountain Boulder.

She was only passing through; Sunday Morning let out a series of amicable barks to relay to Mountain Boulder she had come to pick something up that she had buried, and picked up the thing to show them both the pheasant. Eating could not wait in her perpetually ravenous state, and so she departed the scene.
Messages In This Thread
i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by Gun - August 19, 2022, 12:51 PM
RE: i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by New Snow - August 19, 2022, 01:21 PM
RE: i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by Gun - August 19, 2022, 02:28 PM
RE: i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by Avicus - August 19, 2022, 03:55 PM
RE: i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by Gun - August 19, 2022, 04:12 PM
RE: i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by Avicus - August 19, 2022, 04:38 PM
RE: i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by Gun - August 20, 2022, 05:18 AM
RE: i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by Avicus - August 23, 2022, 03:04 PM
RE: i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by Gun - August 27, 2022, 02:01 PM
RE: i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by Avicus - September 20, 2022, 03:02 PM