Barrow Fields Such a strange haunting place
Brecheliant
Family
-Not all who wander, are lost.-
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
All Welcome 
For Three days Amalia had been running and she was absolutely disgusted that she wasn't further. She had told her Queen, her leader, her friend that she would be to Moonglow in five to seven days. It didn't seem that way, but perhaps she simply didn't see the forest for the trees.

However, as she stepped in the next field, her fur began to prickle. The dusted obsidian guard hairs rising up along her neck, her ebony ears standing straight up. She tucked her brown tipped tail tightly between her legs and breathed evenly. Trying to calm the feeling of being watched.

She pressed closer to the ground and tried to go as fast as she could through this place.
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
136 Posts
Ooc — Bees
"inchr'sting, isn't it?" the bard called from atop his mound.

the komondor had laid himself over one of the mysterious sepulchers, long-legged and catlike, dreads draping over it and his lean figure. his bearded chin rested upon his paws, and - despite his long bangs hiding it - blinked languidly at the beautiful other, so endearingly spooked.

"bat tchrust me, jere is nathing tchu fear."
[Image: MOP6.png]
Brecheliant
Family
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia gave a nervous jump and swung around a growl in her throat, though it died down at the words that followed. She gave a light laugh. Feeling silly.

That's one word. I feel. she sjuddered and drew a little closer eyes darting around.

I feel watched. Its prickly.

She shuddered and shook her ruff turning green grass gems to his face.

I'm Amalia.
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
136 Posts
Ooc — Bees
somewhere beneath the vastness of his corded beard, there was a fond smile.

"slah-vooy." the man dragged out his name for the convenience of her accent. amalia.

he stretched his forelegs and back, yawning, pink tongue briefly extending past the cords of his face. smacking his gums, slavuj again set his head down, inspecting her gemstone gaze trough his bangs.

"say, ah-malia." he let the name shape his lips.

"vhat has braught yeau here?"
Brecheliant
Family
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia was close now. She didn't know this wolf beast? He was strange she wondered if the chords caused his sight to deflect.

She could've twisted them out of his eyes and kept them in place with saltwater eventually they would form that way, but she hadn't the time and they were not friends as of yet.

Slavuj? she hoped she hadn't butchered it so badly.

I am on way to sister pack. she didn't offer more than that.
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
136 Posts
Ooc — Bees
slavuj nodded agreeably at her pronunciation. the bit of personal accent, combined with the loveliness of the voice, made hearing his name trough her lips simply enchanting.

"hm? vould that be th' paeck in th' voods? vhere th' river flows?" he swayed his head in the direction of the dark artemis's pack, the one he didn't know was named sacrarium. to him, it was simply a place to avoid.

"or haes ae new paeck grown westvise? th' rock islaends seem quiet..." he looked towards disbanded blackwater.
Brecheliant
Family
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia was not certain how the beasts name would sound on her lips, but he didn't seem to mind, so she found perhaps she hadn't butchered it as she had feared. She smiled kindly.

We are near a river, yes, but we are also near a glacier. Big block of ice. She thought of her home and a spark of homesick waved through her. She wanted her own den, and her friends. Lestan and Kivaluk and Sakhmet. She was doing what needed done, but she would be happy to return.

We are called Natigvik.
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
136 Posts
Ooc — Bees
the bard nodded, then paused, raising a paw to his snout.

"hm, so yeau aere fram th' inland?" slavuj looked amalia over. "aend they sent yeau out so far?" his head tilted to one side. "is that sister paeck near th' shore, or should ai be even more scandaled?"
Brecheliant
Family
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia's laughter rang out clear as a bell and she wagged her tail with a gentle shake of her head. Closing her eyes for a brief moment in amusement.

Nonsense, no need to be scandaled. I am a scout, I run messages. I am delivering a message, but yes our sister pack is further. Moonglow, the mountains.

Amalia had quite a ways to go as of yet. There were still more days in her journey to Moonglow. She would need to depart soon, and the place still gave her the heebies.
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
136 Posts
Ooc — Bees
were his ears not so weighted down, the mirthful sound out the springeyed woman's mouth would've raised them like a rabbit's.

"vell then, scout ahm-alia, ambassador aend messenger, bright eyes which bring bright news -" the komondor rose to his full height on the mound, then leap off it, landing by the woman. 

"...ai offer only tchu tchreatchu tchu ae coastal meal. haev yeau th' time tchu fish vith me?" he grinned like a boy offering adventure.
Brecheliant
Family
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia chuckled at the compliments that fell from his lips like poetry and dipped her head. An ear lifted as he spoke.

I can fish for a meal, but then I must leave. It is imperative that I get to Moonglow in the time alotted. Come along. let's grab us a meal and then i'll bid you adieau.
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
136 Posts
Ooc — Bees
slavuj laughed, the sound like bells.

"kam, kam! let jis jabless nabady feed yeau!" his head gestured coastwise, posture speaking "ladies first".

he would see to it that the amalia the bright-eyed, was fed well and content for her required travel!
Brecheliant
Family
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
[quote="Slavuj" pid='543874' dateline='1666301125']

Black furred paws, stepped into position behind him. She followed behind the strange looking creature towards the water's edge. She would stay for a meal and then she absolutely must be on her way.

She hoped it wouldn't take long to catch a fish. She was on a time schedule after all. She smiled at his words. He was an interesting thing.