Lion Head Mesa Would you stay if she promised you heaven?
Muat-riya
Hemet

Priestess of Nwt

595 Posts
Ooc — talamasca
He spoke of things she did not understand; so far as she knew, there was no difference! Tavina had once been a girl, probably, and had different duties - but that was the only change.

She had once spoken of a desire to see the world and all it contained, and now she was sesh to royals! That was a difference. For Nazli it seemed much the same - she would continue to serve in every capacity.

Social, mental, physical - what was he getting at?

A frown laced her features because she was very confused, and of course she could not speak until she had found a place for this bouquet, which led the conversation to be one-sided further more. A shrug of her shoulders, a shake of her head; she spots a few buds of flowers falling and has to stop moving abruptly.

Another passing fellahin draws close and Nazli motions to them, and places the flowers down - Take these to my alcove, please? The neb requires my time, and without a word the other fellahin looks over their shoulder to a third, who comes with a motion and gathers the bouquet. Together they race off.

She faces Gucci then. Pardon me, neb, but where do these questions come from? I do not understand.
Messages In This Thread
Would you stay if she promised you heaven? - by Nazli - September 19, 2022, 01:44 PM
RE: Would you stay if she promised you heaven? - by Gucci - September 22, 2022, 05:52 PM
RE: Would you stay if she promised you heaven? - by Nazli - September 22, 2022, 08:26 PM
RE: Would you stay if she promised you heaven? - by Gucci - September 23, 2022, 12:11 PM
RE: Would you stay if she promised you heaven? - by Nazli - September 23, 2022, 12:30 PM
RE: Would you stay if she promised you heaven? - by Gucci - September 23, 2022, 12:35 PM
RE: Would you stay if she promised you heaven? - by Nazli - September 23, 2022, 12:41 PM
RE: Would you stay if she promised you heaven? - by Gucci - September 23, 2022, 04:47 PM
RE: Would you stay if she promised you heaven? - by Nazli - September 23, 2022, 04:55 PM
RE: Would you stay if she promised you heaven? - by Gucci - September 23, 2022, 05:10 PM
RE: Would you stay if she promised you heaven? - by Nazli - September 23, 2022, 05:17 PM
RE: Would you stay if she promised you heaven? - by Gucci - September 23, 2022, 05:30 PM