Hideaway Strath mr. no friends
13 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 

it was the first place he smelled.

whispers upon the wind, a place for trade while the air chilled to a freeze. autumn always gave way to winter and he knew the order of things to follow.

his call was not kind on the ears, the sharpness of coyote blood, smoothed by wolven ancestors.

but it announced his presence and his intentions.
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury heard the howl at her borders and prowled at once in that direction.
In time, she saw a smaller, coy-looking canine standing at her doorstep, to which Fury's eyes flashed with interest.

She stopped before Tracker a few paces away, tail high over her hips, ears forward both in dominance and to show she was listening.

How would he react to such a dominant behemoth as she?
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
13 Posts
Ooc —
and his tail swung low, as hers became the moon.

he was small beneath her gigantism. he admired the way she was cross hatched in warrior ways.

i have come to offer myself. his tongue slid along his inky lips. you tell me what you need and i give it. a hunter? i bring meat. a rogue? i bring words to your ears.

his knowledge beyond those things were limited, but she need not know. he could learn quickly if her wants were elsewhere.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury listened and was quickly appeased by the man's words.
Offer himself, hmm?

With a few beats of silence, Fury would eventually speak.
"We are in the middle of a rebrand, but I welcome you regardless to my numbers. What is your name?" 

His place would start as any new member's did - at the bottom, but she figured to herself that he knew this.
Health (100/100)
13 Posts
Ooc —
and i offer myself to you no matter your...brand.

a deep bow of his head, murky colored eyes dared to catch a glimpse at her face.

i am tracker. he purred around his respectful tones. what shall i call you? tell me your title, your need of me.

he could not begin his work without these things!
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The Warchief smiled softly.
"I am Fury, the Sovereign Leader or Fullvalda of Hildibrandr." She would go by the name they were as of everyone's support from the last meeting. It had went better than she anticipated, if she were honest.

"For now, you are a Thrall, the rank of our newest members until they show a specialty." She deemed, turning and beckoning him to follow with a soft jerk of her muzzle as she prowled deeper into the Strath.
Health (100/100)
13 Posts
Ooc —
he moved with the winding pace of an obedient servant, beneath the fullvalda.

she called him thrall, at least until he proved a specialty! yet he had asked to be ordered and it had not come. he wondered if she knew what he offered in full.

fullvalda, he hummed.

he did not like repeating himself, but he would for her ears.

i can hunt for you. i can bring words to your ears. do you find these things tasteful for hildibrandr?

the name slung thick across his tongue, heavier than the languages he had spoke before.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury looked sidelong to Tracker as he repeated himself.

She nodded. Both these things were useful.
"Both are indeed useful, but for today at least, get familiar with your new home, and your fellow packmates. My husband Arashi is your other authority that will be worth seeking out. He serves as Jarl - My Second in Command." She rumbled.

"You may come to me for a new task as soon as you have the lay of our land and are familiar with some if not all Hildibrandr clansmen." 
Fury held him in her gaze now, a hardened hellfire-amber that silently challenged him to doubt her or question the order she just gave.

He wanted one, she gave one. 
Maybe not one he wanted, but an order nonetheless.
Health (100/100)
13 Posts
Ooc —
he was tasked to mingle and learn the land.

her gaze gave no room for wiggling and he wondered if all were given such a first task. was she curious of his true capabilities? did she simply yearn for him as a number and not a body?

it was not his place to ask.

of course, fullvalda, spoken as his head dipped lowly.

he would be the image of obedience now. silent and low.