Ouroboros Spine I'm trying to change
Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
638 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
another celestial body is quick to join, and shikoba would adhere to his words. it was true, amalia and rodyn had spoken of the changing ways of void, though that did not do too much to lower her suspicions of him, last time he held her gaze and was grumbling about having to exit the territory when confronted. this would forever stain his image in shikoba's mind. however, growth can be associated with forgiveness, should he genuinely seek out such a thing from star hunter.

his stumbling ad seemingly nervous nature at least proves to shikoba that void has learned some more challenging lessons while out in the wilds. perhaps he may settle in grow, turning a new leaf. but if he proved himself to be unworthy of Moonglow once more, she would ensure that it would be her teeth that would cast him out.

"if our sivullik truly speaks of you with such regard, then moonglow will welcome you," she says with a nod and looks towards sun man, seeking if this was the correct decision that he would support, not only this, but she wondered what kukutux would think about all of this as well.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I'm trying to change - by Void - December 06, 2022, 01:39 PM
RE: I'm trying to change - by Shikoba - December 06, 2022, 02:44 PM
RE: I'm trying to change - by Void - December 06, 2022, 03:31 PM
RE: I'm trying to change - by Aiolos - December 08, 2022, 11:16 PM
RE: I'm trying to change - by Shikoba - December 09, 2022, 12:02 PM
RE: I'm trying to change - by Void - December 21, 2022, 01:37 PM
RE: I'm trying to change - by Aiolos - December 21, 2022, 10:12 PM
RE: I'm trying to change - by Shikoba - December 22, 2022, 12:03 AM
RE: I'm trying to change - by Void - December 22, 2022, 08:43 AM
RE: I'm trying to change - by Aiolos - December 24, 2022, 08:49 PM