Stone Circle north
with every heartbeat i have left
141 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Taktuq knew that look of knowing. There was no more to be said. Not on the subject of Sanja, at least. She hoped the young mother would find their way back to them, but there were others here to focus on. The tangible and present. Gunnar, Bjarna, the others they had brought into their little family.

Our family, Taktuq corrected. Gunnar made it clear that what stood here remained hers as well.

Her face softened when he spoke of himself, and even more when he spoke of Bjarna! How much the small girl must have grown in these months she'd spent away. Taktuq ached to see her. I miss the pack around me, she confessed, already knowing he could see that she was well enough by sight. It was her heart that held the sickness for home. I miss - BJARNA!

It wasn't quite what she had planned to say, but it was no less true. Taktuq laughed and threw her arms about her little sister as she crashed into her. Taktuq heim, she reassured in words she knew the girl would understand, and offered her a kiss on the forehead. And my, had she grown! She was still not very big, nor anything great by worldly standards, but Taktuq saw only Bjarna and the face that made her her, and she thought her beautiful.
Messages In This Thread
north - by Taktuq - January 04, 2023, 10:46 AM
RE: north - by Gunnar - January 04, 2023, 12:24 PM
RE: north - by Taktuq - January 04, 2023, 07:48 PM
RE: north - by Gunnar - January 05, 2023, 06:39 AM
RE: north - by Bjarna - January 06, 2023, 03:27 PM
RE: north - by Taktuq - January 11, 2023, 01:05 AM
RE: north - by Gunnar - January 11, 2023, 07:57 AM
RE: north - by Bjarna - January 16, 2023, 02:23 PM
RE: north - by Taktuq - January 29, 2023, 11:07 AM
RE: north - by Bjarna - January 30, 2023, 05:15 PM