Emberwood I realized it's all my fault, but couldn't tell you
352 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
All Welcome 
They had made their way, at their slow pace, to a ridge painted red by the trees. Even in this season the trees held tight to their leaves, with many of the pines having turned red, and yet others gold, and everything vibrant. Indra thought she could hide well here - and so could @Gun; and if they were lucky, they could find shelter among those trees.
She did not realize there had been a camp here already. That the gang had hidden themselves upon this same ridge to mend themselves for a time, as they were not present when she arrived. Signs of their existence were scattered at best - she found the scents of fox most dominant, and she lifted her lip at the strong smell.
We can camp here, she told her companion, already scratching through the snow to make a sleeping place — thankfully among the red trees there was little snow, as it was collected upon the treetops. The land was damp and frigid but not so hard to navigate.
Messages In This Thread
I realized it's all my fault, but couldn't tell you - by Redbird - January 07, 2023, 04:04 PM