Northstar Vale choke this love 'til the vein starts to shiver
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
546 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He backed up—after shushing her, and finally, she did look to him—with her chin jutting upward and a fierce glare upon her countenance. “I can’t even blame the drink, Reyson… He just… He asked me questions for information that I wouldn’t have withheld from anyone.” And was that not the problem? Naive little Meadow—so trusting, and the downfall wouldn’t even be her own, but potentially those she loved.

And then he huffed at her, determined that the Pharaoh had been interested in her, and she snorted in disdain and amusement, her low mood spiraling even more so, and not for any logical reason. “Reyson, you assume much about when a man wants me. You don’t like him—with good reason. But he had opportunity and he didn’t. Besides. I wouldn’t even need to see him. I just need to put the idea in one of his… border guards or his servants.”
Messages In This Thread
choke this love 'til the vein starts to shiver - by Meadow - January 10, 2023, 08:12 PM
RE: choke this love 'til the vein starts to shiver - by Meadow - January 11, 2023, 04:14 PM