Sunbeam Lair one last breath 'til the tears start to wither
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
545 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Fennec mentioned her dad—and surprised flickered across the silver woman’s expression. Maxim was with Towhee—surely she must know that? “I… Maxim?” The confusion was clear in her tone, and she all but chuffed softly at herself after—how naive of her to think Towhee had simply claimed one man in her life—the Redhawk had already disclosed to her that she too had dealt with abandonment time and again. “Sorry, I get it now. What’s your dads name? I’ll keep an eye out for him.”

Even worse—she was apparently known as that Meadow in Mereo. Inwardly, she groaned. And yet there was an inkling of relief—known only as the one stealing Reyson away from his home and duty… not as the girl who had crushed upon Fennec’s mate.

“Yeah,” she hummed, her mouth quirking down as she recalled Reyson and hers fight only hours before. “I’m not really sure how that’ll pan out, to be honest.”
Messages In This Thread
one last breath 'til the tears start to wither - by Meadow - January 11, 2023, 05:42 PM
RE: one last breath 'til the tears start to wither - by Meadow - January 15, 2023, 06:47 PM