Redhawk Caldera I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look
128 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The boy’s tail flagged at Phox’s confirmation. He was pleased that they had arrived in such a short time. There were tons of smells that needed sniffing and he was the man for the job.

From behind him, Towhee cackled. Jack lifted his head and glanced back to her, smiling. He hadn’t caught her distress. The boy was too excited to be visiting somewhere new. His eyes shifted from his mom to his dad. The young Redhawk thought about asking what they should do. Before he could speak up, their group was met by two individuals.

And one of them looked totally badass.

Jack Snipe couldn’t stop staring at Bronco. The man’s scars were the craziest things he’d ever seen. He wanted to know how the guy had gotten them all. After a few moments, he realized that this total badass was getting friendly with his mom.

Is that your brother? he shouted at his mother, bouncing to where they were. There was a pretty woman, too. She didn't quite catch Jack's eye as well as Bronco had.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Phox - January 12, 2023, 03:16 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maxim - January 12, 2023, 07:42 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Teya - January 14, 2023, 03:09 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Jack Snipe - January 15, 2023, 09:12 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Eljay - January 16, 2023, 04:55 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Phox - January 16, 2023, 04:55 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maxim - January 18, 2023, 02:59 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Teya - January 19, 2023, 09:19 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maia - January 19, 2023, 09:43 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Phox - February 15, 2023, 12:54 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Towhee - February 15, 2023, 03:39 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maxim - February 28, 2023, 11:13 PM