Sapphique
Obsidian*
"mireille?? more like misandreille *cackles*"
thank u val, very cool!
859 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ecologist
Historian
"fèmen bouch!" mireille laughed darkly as she backed from his heavy, yapping muzzle, signalling her intention to keep her word. "you say so much an' say not'ing. if you had turned away an' let dat be de end of it, we would not be here. but you needed to flap your mout' in de win' and disrespect de very leadership of dis pack."
she lifted her chin with pride and spat into the churned dirt, drops of his blood mixed in. "good. now go away."
her emerald eyes said he should shut his mouth and say no more, for her mother's own anger was rising she could see.
Messages In This Thread
and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 12, 2023, 08:02 PM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 07:31 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 10:13 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 10:45 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 11:26 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 02:37 PM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Mireille - January 14, 2023, 02:57 PM