Northstar Vale And I can end the planet in a holocaust
128 Posts
Ooc — Teo
It was Zulema’s voice that slowed the racing boy.

Jack spun around to face her. His face was streaked with tears. He didn’t want to cry in front of a girl but he had no choice, as the tears continued to pour from his eyes. The young wolf didn’t know what to do. He was filled with indescribable grief that he didn’t think Zulema would be able to fix. She was just a friend and Jack had seen-

Towhee’s voice made his eyes grow wide.

Fear filled Jack like nothing ever had before. She barked out to play. She’d wanted to join them in a race. The young wolf saw his sister’s legs crumpled brokenly beneath her. He saw the red and remembered the smell of her blood.

Jack flung himself to the ground and cried some more.
Messages In This Thread
And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Jack Snipe - January 27, 2023, 09:59 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Zulema - January 29, 2023, 03:33 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Towhee - January 30, 2023, 10:40 AM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Jack Snipe - January 30, 2023, 07:35 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Zulema - January 31, 2023, 03:07 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Towhee - January 31, 2023, 03:21 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Phox - January 31, 2023, 08:33 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Jack Snipe - February 19, 2023, 04:54 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Towhee - March 17, 2023, 02:55 PM